Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Voice to my heart-INFINITE

Voice of My Heart The words I wanted to say in front of you
the words I couldn’t say
Without the chance to say them
you left me alone in this place
All I can do is watch, all I can do is hold on,
and wait for you here
You’ve gotten farther away leaving only regrets,
say it with both eyes closed

I call out without sound,
I call out remembering you
I try forgetting you,
knowing you don’t share my feelings

The words I couldn’t say to you…I love you.
The words I couldn’t bring myself to say
Without the chance to say them
you’re leaving me alone here
and going farther away

All I can do is wait, all I can do is close my eyes,
and I’m stopped here
You’ve gotten farther away leaving only regrets,
say it with both your hands together

I call out without sound
I call out remembering you
I try to empty myself of you,
knowing your mind isn’t here

*I say it with my mind,
thinking that maybe you’ll come back to me
You don’t share my feelings,
but if you came back I might run into you

rap) I yell out again today
knowing that my voice won’t be heard
You won’t hear me, but I keep calling
Our story, written on an empty notebook
I’ve become alone after you ripped it apart
In a house without you, there’s nothing to do
I know that you’ll already have forgotten about me
I try to erase traces of you in my room

*repeat

I wait…

I wait thinking that I may run into you..

No comments:

Post a Comment